Support Worker - Supported Living & Outreach (Sandy Lane)
Job role: Support Worker
Service: Supported Living
Location: Small Bungalow in Orford
Hours per week: 1 x 16 hours per week
Experience/qualifications needed: None
- £500 Welcome Bonus - new colleagues that join our team will receive a £500 welcome bonus when they pass their probation (excludes bank workers).
- £150 Qualification Bonus - not only will we pay for you to complete your qualifications, but on completing or passing a full qualification level 2 or above with us, we will reward you with a bonus for your efforts (as well as a bonus of up to £50 for passing the Care Certificate).
- Night Enhancement - all hours worked between 8pm and 8am will carry an additional £1 per hour enhancement. This will be applied whether it is regular contracted hours, bank hours or overtime.
- Free Meals - available to all staff who are working 12-hour shifts, to help you keep your energy levels up and provide a hot or cold meal should you want it.
- Refer a Friend £200 - if you refer a friend to come and work for WCL and they are successful, you will receive a £200 bonus.
- Christmas Enhancement (Double Time) - allocated Christmas hours worked will be rewarded with double-time pay.
A small house for two individuals who both receive 1-1 support 24/7they have severe or profound learning disability and individual personalities, life histories, skills, interests and hobbies. Your role is to get to know the person and support them to live a fulfilling and active life in a way they want.
WCL Support Worker Brief:
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our team in delivering support to these individuals. You will be working within their home and out and about in the community. This service promotes independence, enablement and inclusion.
You will be working with our team of experienced support workers who provide high quality, effective and safe services that support people to lead their own lives in the community. Warrington Community Living has a strong emphasis on person centred approaches that deliver meaningful outcomes for individuals in line with the personalisation agenda. We want new colleagues who can demonstrate the ability to engage effectively with the people we support, their families, carers and a range of professionals.
You can download the job description by clicking on the link: Job description
To apply for this post please complete the short application form below:
(The form is just 3 short sections and should take less than 10 mins to complete)