Residential Senior Supervisor - Heathside
Job Role: Residential Senior Supervisor
Service: Heathside - WA5 2EY
Hours per week: 25 (2 x 12.5 hour shifts on a 4 week rolling rota)
7.45am to 8.15pm
Salary: £10.65 per hour rising to £11.30 after probation
Experience/qualifications needed: NVQ 3 in care or equivalent qualification or other qualification in health and social care and more than 3 years' experience of delivering care and commitment to complete NVQ 3.
Responsible for providing effective operational management towards the delivery of the WCL Purpose, Values and Promise to the people we support. As a Residential Senior Supervisor you will support the performance management of the team through appraisal, supervision, personal development planning, use of observation and feedback, training and other learning delivery activity. You will provide mentorship, support and guidance to Support Workers, students and volunteers working within the service. As the shift leader you will support the efficient and effective deployment of colleagues to maintain a safe and well supported service through task allocation and use of rotas, leave and sickness management.
- £500 Welcome Bonus - new colleagues that join our team will receive a £500 welcome bonus when they pass their probation (excludes bank workers).
- £150 Qualification Bonus - not only will we pay for you to complete your qualifications, but on completing or passing a full qualification level 2 or above with us, we will reward you with a bonus for your efforts (as well as a bonus of up to £50 for passing the Care Certificate).
- Night Enhancement - all hours worked between 8pm and 8am will carry an additional £1 per hour enhancement. This will be applied whether it is regular contracted hours, bank hours or overtime.
- Free Meals - available to all staff who are working 12-hour shifts, to help you keep your energy levels up and provide a hot or cold meal should you want it.
- Refer a Friend £200 - if you refer a friend to come and work for WCL and they are successful, you will receive a £200 bonus.
- Christmas Enhancement (Double Time) - allocated Christmas hours worked will be rewarded with double-time pay.
Heathside is a 37 bed residential home based in Penketh. The team at Heathside provide a service for older people who need the support and safety of a shared living environment. The service has a reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
You can download the job description by clicking on the link below:
To apply for this post complete the short application form below:
(The form is just 3 short sections and should take less than 10 mins to complete)