Activity Partner - Westleigh House
Job role: Activity Partner
Service: Westleigh House - WA4 6NR
Hours per week: 12 hours per week Salary: £10.21 per hour
As a charity, we do what we can to show our teams that we value them and the life-changing work they do, so we offer the following:
- £500 Welcome Bonus - new colleagues that join our team will receive a £500 welcome bonus when they pass their probation (excludes bank workers).
- £150 Qualification Bonus - not only will we pay for you to complete your qualifications, but on completing or passing a full qualification level 2 or above with us, we will reward you with a bonus for your efforts (as well as a bonus of up to £50 for passing the Care Certificate).
- Night Enhancement - all hours worked between 8pm and 8am will carry an additional £1 per hour enhancement. This will be applied whether it is regular contracted hours, bank hours or overtime.
- Free Meals - available to all staff who are working 12-hour shifts, to help you keep your energy levels up and provide a hot or cold meal should you want it.
- Refer a Friend £200 - if you refer a friend to come and work for WCL and they are successful, you will receive a £200 bonus.
- Christmas Enhancement (Double Time) - allocated Christmas hours worked will be rewarded with double-time pay.
Warrington Community Living is looking for someone to work at our westleigh House to plan and deliver activities as well as supporting other colleagues and volunteers to deliver a person-centred activity programme for our residents.
Working as a member of the wider team, you will play your part in planning, developing and delivering a range of individual and group-based activities. The hours and days of working are rota based and changeable because you will be planning your week around the needs of the residents.
You can download the job description by clicking on the link: Job description
To apply for this post please complete the short application form below:
(The form is just 3 short sections and should take less than 10mins to complete)