Support Worker - Supported Living (Longfield)
Community Network Team
Job Role: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £10.21 ph, with fixed rate of pay for sleep-in shift
Hours: 26 or 16 hours per week
Approx. 1 or 2 shifts per week plus 1 sleep in shift
Shifts will include early, late and weekend shifts on a rota basis.
WCL are looking for colleagues to join a team for a very special individual with learning disabilities who has recently moved into her own home in the Orford area of Warrington. The person you are supporting requires one to one support 24 hours a day.
You will be helping her to look after her own home support her to enjoy an active social life.
To fit round her needs, we are offering part-time hours which would include sleep-in’s. This would be on a competitive pay and benefits, you may have paid or unpaid experience of working with younger or older people with a disability which would be useful, but most importantly you will want to make a difference in someone’s life.
Full training is available, but we cannot teach you our values - you will already have those.
We are looking for people to join our team who are:
- Team Players
- Eager and Willing to Learn
- £500 Welcome Bonus - new colleagues that join our team will receive a £500 welcome bonus when they pass their probation (excludes bank workers).
- £150 Qualification Bonus - not only will we pay for you to complete your qualifications, but on completing or passing a full qualification level 2 or above with us, we will reward you with a bonus for your efforts (as well as a bonus of up to £50 for passing the Care Certificate).
- Night Enhancement - all hours worked between 8pm and 8am will carry an additional £1 per hour enhancement. This will be applied whether it is regular contracted hours, bank hours or overtime.
- Free Meals - available to all staff who are working 12-hour shifts, to help you keep your energy levels up and provide a hot or cold meal should you want it.
- Refer a Friend £200 - if you refer a friend to come and work for WCL and they are successful, you will receive a £200 bonus.
- Christmas Enhancement (Double Time) - allocated Christmas hours worked will be rewarded with double-time pay.
Warrington Community Living is a not-for-profit organisation with various locations in the Warrington area providing support for our Residents to be active citizens. We have recently developed, meaning we have a number of vacancies for Care/Support Workers.
To apply for this post please complete the short application form below:
(The form is just 3 short sections and should take less than 10mins to complete)