Change lives for a living and take your career to new heights when you work with Warrington Community Living
We’re passionate about people. The people we support, and the people in our teams. As an organisation, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to support, encourage and develop our colleagues - so you have everything you need to provide the best possible care to the people using our services.
As the largest not-for-profit care and support provider in Warrington (that has more than doubled in size in the past couple of years), we have roles available for people of all experience levels and varying interests. So, whether you’ve been in the industry for years and you’re looking for a new challenge, or you’re just beginning your career and you’re looking for flexible shift work, we have something for you. Take a look at our vacancies to find out more.
What do we look for?
There are many things that we look for in new team members. You’ll need to be willing and eager to learn new skills. You’ll need the skills to develop relationships with colleagues, the people we support and their families.
But, ultimately, we’re looking for people who care. We need people who have respect, who share our values and, ultimately, want to make a difference. We are a values-based organisation who put the people we support first – we don't need to make a profit, we just need to make a difference!
As a charity, we do what we can to show our teams that we value them and the life-changing work they do. So, on top of your agreed salary, we offer the following benefits to all of our colleagues:
- £500 Welcome Bonus - new colleagues that join our team will receive a £500 welcome bonus when they pass their probation (excluding bank workers)
- £150 Qualification Bonus - not only will we pay for you to complete your qualifications, but on completing or passing a full qualification level 2 or above with us, we will reward you with a bonus for your efforts (as well as a bonus of up to £50 for passing the Care Certificate)
- Night Enhancement - all hours worked between 8pm and 8am will carry an additional £1 per hour enhancement. This will be applied whether it is regular contracted hours, bank hours or overtime
- Free Meals - available to all staff who are working 12-hour shifts, to help you keep your energy levels up and provide a hot or cold meal should you want it
- Refer a Friend £200 - if you refer a friend to come and work for WCL and they are successful, you will receive a £200 bonus
- Christmas Enhancement (Double Time) - allocated Christmas hours worked will be rewarded with double-time pay
These benefits combined with the excellent career development, warm team atmosphere and the opportunity to change lives for a living, all make for an incredibly rewarding career.
If we sound like the kind of organisation you’d like to work for, you can either browse our vacancies or click here to quick apply for roles with us.