Job Role: HR Administrator
Service: Central Office WA1 1SR
Rate of Pay: £8.55 - £8.91 per hour dependent upon experience and qualifications
Experience/Qualification Needed: GCSE or equivalent in numeracy and literacy. Level 2 or above in Business & Administration
Responsible for undertaking the full range of administrative support to the organisation with a focus on Human Resources. Supporting the wider Central Office Team and Senior Administrator including the Finance team in providing a wide range of services to the organisation.
• Leading on all HR administration
• Support with WCL Recruitment Processes
• On-boarding new recruits -
• Completing recruitment/HR reports
• Supporting Senior Administrator with Payroll
• Staff retention and probation periods
• Assisting with Managers diary appointments
• Reception – meet and greet
• Answering the telephone
• Incoming and outgoing mail including going to the post office
• Organising meetings including booking and setting up rooms
• Taking responsibility for the presentation of the reception area
• Assisting each other with priority tasks when a team focus is needed
• Assisting schemes with purchasing requirements Inc. managing central stationary
Warrington Community Living is a care provider and the central administration team provide administrative support to our twelve services across Warrington. Central office is a busy environment with an open door policy. We have people we support, colleagues and other stakeholders coming into the office and we provide a warm friendly and welcoming atmosphere to all visitors.
If you want to speak about the application process, want to request an application pack be sent to you or if you need any support completing your application form please contact our central office team.
Phone: 01925 246 870
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon on Monday 19th August 2019. Interview date 13th September 2019.
You can download the application pack to complete by clicking on the links below: